DemonForum News - Edition #1
[Image: 0Mrf6iC.png]

Hello, everyone! We have anticipated a new way of allowing others to attain all the new juicy information regarding the world today by including everything worthy into one interface on your monitor. On behalf of the team of Eternity, I present to you; The DemonForum News!

We have been excessively devoted to this very project and we can imply without hesitation that the foretold innovation will be regularly scheduled on an ongoing basis. Each and every edition of DemonForums News will be submitted by the end of the month. For those who are unaware, the initial edition of DemonForum News will include a number of juicy information through an efficient approach by organizing the thread into key sections. Each section will respectfully contain a certain topic or subject you'll be capable of reading without difficulties. The current sections are; Member News, Interviews, World News, and Gaming News. Be of note that there will likely be additional sections to suit our diverse range of members.

At this length of day, we have proposed the chosen members of Eternity who will not only be assisting DemonForums by managing the newspaper, but will be a founding key member who will bring you certain information to all of the community. As of today, we have chosen Alex, RJTB, and Rizla for now. Be aware, we may demote or assign new members to Eternity in an attempt to keep DemonForum News at its optimal point. If you'd like to apply, you can do so by filling out an application here. If you have any questions, concerns, or complications, do not hesitate to contact a mentioned member of Eternity.

Be aware that DemonForums News will be publicly posted to the eyes of the community by the end of each month. We had an unfortunate fallback that cost us to halt the production of the News until certain complications were resolved. In the future, we may instead publish our edition weekly, instead of monthly. That is, if activity is presumably up to considerable standards. Without further ado, I now present to you; DemonForum News #1!

[Image: 5b7MfxS.png]
[Image: io5hrg9.png]

Rare Awards Granted Throughout January
@XeTangy - Advertiser -[Image: 4.jpg]
@Alex - Member of The Month -[Image: septemberbruh.gif]
@Wolf - Graphics Expert -[Image: zap_24.png]
@Rizla - Graphics Expert -[Image: zap_24.png]
@Weeaboo - Donator IIII (Top Donator) -[Image: donatorrr.png]
@Weeaboo - Graphics Expert -[Image: zap_24.png]
@Weeaboo - Emerald -[Image: emerald.png]

Post Milestones of January
@Nova has accumulated 1,000 posts.
@BigDaddyModz has accumulated 500 posts.
@XeTangy has accumulated 500 posts.
@Rizla has accumulated 500 posts.

Notable Bans of January
@Comit has been permanently banned.

[Image: E5WR9lr.png]

During the length of January, we have proposed that interviewing the creator of DemonForums would be the most sensible action in this case. So, I have went ahead and have interviewed @Nova with a set of questions he answered. I'd like to appreciate Nova for allowing Eternity to interview him. Due to the fact that I now know additional information about him, I believe it is safe to say that the interview went smoothly and I couldn't have anticipated more.

[Image: avatar_3.png?dateline=1451883496]

[Image: 1UJvkvn.png]

Gunmen rampage through Stockholm station
A mob of masked men went on a rampage in and out of Stockholm's main train station on January 29th, pressing excessive abuse towards the refugees and anyone else who were not ethnically Swedish. Swedish media reported that the very individuals had links to Sweden's football hooligan scene, in which they were targeting unaccompanied miners with an unrecognized background. While the attack had not been submitted to the individuals who were in the train station yet, the group which had consisted of over 200 people handed out xenophobic leaflets with the message, "Enough Now". The group of individuals wore armbands and balaclavas that were wielding the color of all back, with the aim of attacking refugee children', said Towe Hagg, a Stockholm police spokesman. While the authorities are investigating the leaflets that were given to those who many, they confirmed that at least 40-50 people went on a full attack at 9 PM on Friday night attacking migrants as well. The leaflet was supposedly handed out refers to the murder of Alexandra Metzger, an individual who was at the age of 22, though was unfortunately knifed to death in Molndal, Sweden by a 15-year-old asylum seeker at a shelter for refugee children.  Last week, Swedish authorities warned that Stockholm's main train station has become rather unsafe after being invaded by dozens of Moroccan street children.The group of teenagers who only consisted of male gender are spreading terror in the centre of the Swedish capital; stealing, assaulting, and grouping girls, according to Stockholm authorities. The issue of the Moroccan teen gangs first made headlines last year, and the situation has escalated with the authorities of Stockholm police demanding authorities to take immediate action. The gangs are made up of orphans who have grown up on the streets of Morocco, Tangier and Casablanca, authorities have estimated that there are around 80,000 homeless 'street children'. What do you think about this? Let us know below.

Snow falls in Kuwait for the first time
Welp, it looks like temperatures have fallen below and a small amount of snow has fallen within Kuwait. Snow had fallen ever since Thursday morning for the time in the country's history, temperatures in Kuwait soar up to 50C in the days of summer, while Winter seasons would flourish to the temperature of 20C. However, on Thursday the temperature was as low as 3C. At most, there is no record of snow flourishing within Kuwait until now, although the emirate has experienced as little as 'hail and frost' in the past when temperatures are in the descent of winter. While snow is seemingly irrelevant in Kuwait until now, the city known as, Rafha, fell to -2C on Thursday. That is big news seeing as though snow has not been in reach since decades, or so it's assumed. "I asked my grandfather, he said there has never been snow before, everyone is surprised." one said, though preferring to be anonymous. Temperatures are anticipated to extend rather faster in Kuwait, with presumptions of the the week in range at highs of 20C. In northern Saudi Arabia, the weather is also established to improve, and temperatures will increase to a decent of 19C in this season.

Germany's Merkel says refugees must return home once war is over
German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, attempted to appease the additional critics of her 'open-door' policy for refugees by insisting that most refugees from Syria and Iraq would return to their homes once the conflicts there had completely ended. In spite of appearing progressively confined, Merkel has resisted pressure from those who are of conservatives to cap the influx of refugees, or to close Germany's borders. The support for her conservative says has slipped as concerns mount about how many Gemeran will integrate the 1.1 million migrants who initially arrived last years, while crime and security are also in the spotlight after a tide of aggression on women in Cologne at New Year by men of north Africa and Arab ethnicity. The arrival of such refugees has laid into the hands of the right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD), whose support is now in the many, despite the leader of AfD implying that migrants entering illegally should, if necessary, be shot. Markel implied it was necessary to stress that the majority of refugees had only been allowed to stay for only but a limited period. Additionally, Markel implied that 70 percent of the refugees who fled to Germany from former Yugoslavia in the 1990s had returned. "We need to say to people that this is a temporary residential status and we expect that, once there is peace in Syria again, once ISIS has been defeated in Iraq, that you return to your home country with the knowledge that you have gained," Markel implied to a regional meeting of her Christian Democratic Union (CDU) in the province of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.Horst Seehofer, leader of the Christian Social Union (CSU), the CDU's Bavarian sister part, has threatened to take the government to court if the arrival of asylum seekers it not reduced. Merkel urged other European countries to offer additional help 'due to the numbers in need of reduce and must not start to rise again, especially in spring.' said Merkel.

[Image: vIzJTlq.png]

EA executive; 55 Million Sales on Star Wars
Electronic Arts executive grants a couple comments in regards to 'Xbox One's installation base'. Fortunately towards Xbox One; EA Chief Financial Officer, Blake Jorgensen, implied that his firm estimated over 55 million sales of both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One combined. Jorgenson regards toward the news as "almost 50 percent higher than previous console cycle, very very positive news.". Microsoft has been humble about its console sales to date, focusing on less extraordinary categories like the number of Xbox Live subscribers and the value of players overall. Sony, in November, claimed sales were above 30.2 million PS4s worldwide, a regard that expanded to 35.9 million units on January 3rd, Sony claims. Third parties are expected to be discreet about regards that imply one console's lead over another. Although, Electronic Arts's games that have been proud in sale have exceptionally increased in regards to sale, thus being an admirable figure in landscape perspectives. In November, statistics for Star Wars Battlefront, presented the game being played more than those who play Star Wars on both Xbox One and PC combined on Playstation.

Activision creating a 'Ghostbusters' game for PS4 and the Xbox One
Despite Activision's memorable moments, A new Ghostbusters video game is coming very soon, While many are thoroughly anticipated for this very new title, it is expected to arrive in mid-2016. The best of all, there will be a Ghostbuster movie as well, but let's stick to the game version at the moment. An interview with Mark Caplan, a senior vice president at Sony Picture Consumer Products (SPCP), was hosted. During the interview, Caplan regarded about the new game, he implied that the game is coming to both Playstation 4 and Xbox One, which is anticipated to launch on July 15, the same length of time when the movie edition is expected to release. Unfortunately, it looks like the Ghostbuster video game will not be available on previous generation consoles. In spite of the Ghostbusters movie being released over 30 years ago, it's pretty safe to say that the majority of those who watched Ghostbusters during that time is likely to purchase such. Not to mention, Atari releasing Ghostbusters: The Video Game in 2009, which featured Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson, Bill Murray. has sales of over 1 million, which is presumably safe to say that those who played such will be playing the upcoming title in 2016, that is, if they have a next-gen console. So, what do you think about this? Let us know.

Team Fortress II is getting competitive matchmaking
Well, you might have been thinking to play in the past competitively with your fellow companions, until then you realized that was not possible. -- Until now. Valve Corporation, an American video game developer, and digital distribution company, is now releasing a beta for the title, Team Fortress II. This beta will feature a special community forum committed to the upcoming beta that will present announcements and news about the pre-release. While these were nothing but rumors, a member of the development team confirmed on Reddit that this was, in fact, true. Additionally, he has explained that the beta invited will be sent to those who are within the Steam group particularly. In spite of the details in regards to the launch of the beta have not been officially announced, the majority of the players of Team Fortress 2 are very excited, according to many positive posts on both Reddit and Steam. Additionally, Valve Corporation revealed plans to introduce the game-mode last spring, however, there was no timetable for its release given there, therefore, they had no choice but to halt the release. The developer claimed that the title, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, matchmaking game-mode feature would produce an influence towards the upcoming game-mode for Team Fortress. Happy? Sad? Mad? Let us know by replying below!

Brought to you by Eternity, we appreciate  you reading our first edition and we hope you have gained a considerable amount of information regarding both the world and gaming today. Be of note, it is likely that we'll introducing more sections in the coming editions, which will allow us to produce much more topics in general. Happy new year, everyone! We've had a great blast last year and I'm confident 2016 will be much better, see you in February!
[-] The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • Devil, VPN
I like it! Who made the art?

[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
Glad we have the news released for the first edition. I can't wait to help towards the future editions that we will be releasing.
Great first edition of DF News. I can't wait for the future releases.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
Off to a great start! Keep it up.

[Image: graphic.png]
lo and behold
(01-31-2016, 11:48 PM)Sasuke Wrote: I like it! Who made the art?

The user, @Forgotten.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
This is a great written news article! Can't wait for the future updates!

Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
Very good article @Alex I can't wait until the next article, keep up the good work.

Retired Admin!
[Image: R9excxF.png]

This is nice, keep up the great work!
Great edition! Looking forward to the upcoming editions.

fabulous
ik, 3fab5u!!