First unboxing
I'm relatively new to CS:GO and recently I've been playing it with my brother. My steam account keeps getting limited in the marketplace so we did this on his account. Because I unboxed it, he'll be sending it to me when it's tradeable but here it is:

[Image: fOU4SAe.jpg]

I was pretty proud of it.
[Image: tumblr_n408ispzJK1sjhajoo1_500.gif]

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
This looks fucking sexy.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
(01-31-2016, 11:08 PM)Nova Wrote: This looks fucking sexy.

It's got a fair value to it aswell, pretty impressive for my first time, spent like £20 on crates and got that back.
(01-31-2016, 11:10 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 11:08 PM)Nova Wrote: This looks fucking sexy.

It's got a fair value to it aswell, pretty impressive for my first time, spent like £20 on crates and got that back.

Don't sell it, keep it Yus

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
The doppler sappire phase is probably the best but that skin is beautiful. How much is it worth?

[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(01-31-2016, 11:22 PM)Gess Wrote: The doppler sappire phase is probably the best but that skin is beautiful. How much is it worth?

I think it's in the region of $300 but it's factory new. From what I hear thats better? So perhaps ups the value.
(01-31-2016, 11:35 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 11:22 PM)Gess Wrote: The doppler sappire phase is probably the best but that skin is beautiful. How much is it worth?

I think it's in the region of $300 but it's factory new. From what I hear thats better? So perhaps ups the value.

The price raises depending on the phase. The ruby phase is the most expensive out of all phases.

[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
WTF !! $_$ don't sell it man, guess u r a lucky bit*h x)

Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
Oh my god ... This luck damn