What PC games do you look forward to in 2016?
What PC games/dlcs do you look forward to this year? I'm exicted for the upcoming JC3 dlcs.

[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
I'm not into a lot of PC Games, but Homefront: The Revolution looks like it's going to be good.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
Garry's Mod, Minecraft, Brawlhalla, going to start CS:GO soon. I play other games, can't think of them off the top of my mind.

[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
(02-01-2016, 02:04 AM)Sasuke Wrote: Garry's Mod, Minecraft, Brawlhalla, going to start CS:GO soon. I play other games, can't think of them off the top of my mind.

You should try out H1Z1, it's a really good game. They are bringing out a new map soon along with other things, so that's even better.

(02-01-2016, 02:05 AM)Nova Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 02:04 AM)Sasuke Wrote: Garry's Mod, Minecraft, Brawlhalla, going to start CS:GO soon. I play other games, can't think of them off the top of my mind.

You should try out H1Z1, it's a really good game. They are bringing out a new map soon along with other things, so that's even better.
Oh, I've played it before. It's pretty fun.

[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
H1Z1 is the type of game to keep you busy for hours aswell as Garry's Mod. Also whenever you decide to play csgo I could help you out and show you the basics.

[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(02-01-2016, 02:14 AM)Sasuke Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 02:05 AM)Nova Wrote:

Oh, I've played it before. It's pretty fun.

It's very competitive aswell, great game i must say.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Nova's post:
  • Sasuke
Lowkey on the Mirror's Edge Catalyst hypetrain

Overwatch is great. Reminds me of TF2