ROBLOX Anyone?
You guys play ROBLOX? If you do should I sell limiteds, hacks, ect.?

Dave

[Image: Destrix.gif]

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
I used to play ROBLOX, I started to find it boring and its community shit. But I'm not sure what others here think about it.

[Image: graphic.png]
lo and behold
(01-29-2016, 02:04 PM)Malcolm Wrote: I used to play ROBLOX, I started to find it boring and its community shit. But I'm not sure what others here think about it.

Well true, but at the same time the items can be worth some money.

Dave

Depends the only thing i play on there is the Attack on titan game LOL.

I dont really like roblox for anything else other than attack on titan.

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff
I only use the ROBLOX studio to mess up and train my building skills. That's all.
I used to play ROBLOX but I left after they falsely banned me for "Account Theft" when I haven't even done anything in violation of their rules/terms of service, I tried appealing but they didn't respond.

I rarely play roblox. Last time I played was 3 months ago.

The community is really crappy, I'm sure we can all agree that the community of roblox is 99% cancer.

[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
If I try and play that my pc with s**t it's self and die so I'm not even gunna try lol.

People I Respect
-@Nova @Rizla @Anonymous @Mr JSD @Design Never-
-Cheep and affordable shop-
-Need me Pm me here or on Skype-
-"It takes a Monster to destroy a Monster."
-@Axe = Aids-
Never had and never will even bother with ROBLOX, I've seen far more than enough of it to know that I should just stay away from it.

[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
(01-31-2016, 02:54 PM)Sasuke Wrote: I rarely play roblox. Last time I played was 3 months ago.

The community is really crappy, I'm sure we can all agree that the community of roblox is 99% cancer.

I agree but what do you think about selling exploits/lims here?

Dave

I used to build before I left home and as stated above 99% of the community IS cancer. It's a more complex form of Minecraft for those who haven't played.

~ Vini Vici ~