[Tut] Basic way to stop RATS, for beginners/noobs
Alright so lets say you have been infected and you dont have Malwarebytes/Antivirus.. If you have two computers, I would grab a USB/or a disk and put malwarebytes or whatever antivirus you want onto it and insert it to the infected computer.. If not and its hugely ratted and you barely can do anything like moving the mouse and clicking applications, I would put it in restore mode and restore the whole thing.. It depends on what type of computer you have so you might want to search on google on how to restore your computer to factory settings! Youre files and everything will be deleted but better than stolen accounts lol

1. Alright so for the people whos Ratted and their mouse randomly moves and camera turns on randomly every once in a while, you might want to install malwarebytes or an antivirus program, now scan it with Malwarebytes first and you should be pretty set.. [ If you succeed to install but the guy wont let you do sh!t? go to second step..]

2. [RAT Active? cant do crap?]
Turn your computer off and press F12 or F10 To get into safe mode (Depends on your computer, look up safe mode tutorial on your phone or something not ratted obviously and search on google) If it does work, pick Safe Mode WITHOUT Networking... It should start loading and you will be in a version of your pc without Networking and the RAT should be Inactive.. Now, you can try putting in the USB/Disk with Malwarebytes or whatever you prefer that works as good as Malwarebytes and run it!, You can run any program (that doesnt require internet) since it is safe mode (WITHOUT NETWORKING).... Just scan and remove... [Turning off Network will make the person Ratting lose connection] 

[Image: l2JIjasbl0qnKWVH2.gif]
Nice tutorial, friend.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
Is it possible to just turn it off to wait and scan because they won't be able to re crypt?

I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
Add this way:
If you got RAT'ed, turn off your internet connection immediately, and after you've done so, scan your computer with MalwareBytes and then delete the RAT.
Nevertheless, good tutorial!

Good tutorial, never saw this until now.

fabulous
ik, 3fab5u!!
Nice tutorial. Hope people use this when they get ratted.

[Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif]
Nice Tutorial! This will help somebody one day!
Not bad for beginners. I'd also add in to make sure to never uninstall and/or delete anything if they're not sure. I've seen many peoples' pc's crash from them thinking a file or folder is something it's not, or just isn't safe in general. Then they end up deleting something important.

LF Friends to play pc games with. I have: BF3, BF4, Watch Dogs, & GTA IV.

I have a few more games, but none that are multiplayer.
Thanksssss man ???????