hack wifi ?!!!
(05-21-2016, 08:04 AM)HahaLULZ Wrote: Does anybody know how to treat explosive diarrhea?

have fun spamming as no staff are ever online at this time.

[Image: goTxhAV.jpg]
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
If you can get Kali Linux running; (Like dual-boot or something) I've read it's amazing for hacking cell phones & wifi also.

LF Friends to play pc games with. I have: BF3, BF4, Watch Dogs, & GTA IV.

I have a few more games, but none that are multiplayer.
(05-25-2016, 01:22 PM)ThaRealiZt Wrote: If you can get Kali Linux running; (Like dual-boot or something) I've read it's amazing for hacking cell phones & wifi also.

Vouch for this "I've read it's amazing for hacking cell phones & wifi also."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyphos's post:
  • ThaRealiZt
(05-25-2016, 01:34 PM)Legacy Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 01:22 PM)ThaRealiZt Wrote: If you can get Kali Linux running; (Like dual-boot or something) I've read it's amazing for hacking cell phones & wifi also.

Thanks for backing me up. I swear, when I used to try Kali Linux, when I googled it I'd almost always see nothing but how to hack wifi and/or android with it.

LF Friends to play pc games with. I have: BF3, BF4, Watch Dogs, & GTA IV.

I have a few more games, but none that are multiplayer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThaRealiZt's post:
  • Kyphos
Pssssssst Wifi Pineapple.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ares's post:
  • Weed
(05-25-2016, 02:59 PM)ThaRealiZt Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 01:34 PM)Legacy Wrote:

Thanks for backing me up. I swear, when I used to try Kali Linux, when I googled it I'd almost always see nothing but how to hack wifi and/or android with it.
LOL. It can be used for that. I used to scriptkitty my Way into foreign language news sites and Steal their dbs. Maybe that Would be good to dump in here? I should get it running and dump some databases for you folks! 
What you Think xD

To not avoid subject too much, kali is good for any thing really
air-crack-ng is probably what you're looking for (included with Kali), some Google-fu will find a plethora of tutorials out there. As others have said, you may need to get a separate wifi adapter if you can't get yours in monitor mode.