Gears of War
I only played gears of war 3, and It only lasted 5 minutes and I gave it to my brother.

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
(10-02-2016, 08:37 AM)salty Wrote: I only played gears of war 3, and It only lasted 5 minutes and I gave it to my brother.

You have officially played it longer than I have. Yus

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Gears of War used to be the shit man, I remember back on Xbox 360 when I first played GOW 2 oh my god it was amazing. Love the horde mode on there or whatever it's called wit hthe endless amount of waves almost like zombies. It was a sick game. Can't believe it went from greatness to what it was in GOW 3, I hope they make GOW 4 a bit better even though I will not be touching an Xbox again ever.

(10-04-2016, 02:12 AM)Axe Wrote: Gears of War used to be the shit man, I remember back on Xbox 360 when I first played GOW 2 oh my god it was amazing. Love the horde mode on there or whatever it's called wit hthe endless amount of waves almost like zombies. It was a sick game. Can't believe it went from greatness to what it was in GOW 3, I hope they make GOW 4 a bit better even though I will not be touching an Xbox again ever.

I haven't played GOW, but I am tempted to give the new one a try.

(10-05-2016, 02:32 PM)Red Wrote: I haven't played GOW, but I am tempted to give the new one a try.
I'd watch gameplay videos before buying it honestly, because GOW3 was a piece of shit.

(10-05-2016, 06:24 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 02:32 PM)Red Wrote: I haven't played GOW, but I am tempted to give the new one a try.
I'd watch gameplay videos before buying it honestly, because GOW3 was a piece of shit.

Yeah I was thinking of checking out some trailers and footage first.

(10-05-2016, 06:25 PM)Red Wrote: Yeah I was thinking of checking out some trailers and footage first.

Would be the best bet, especially after a bad game, it's always smarter to check just in case.

I may be getting gears of war 4 because I have a code for an add-on.
I get them for free, and sell them for cheap, so why not?
Im notloosing anything
I was a huge fan of Gears of War 1 and fell in love with Gears of War 2 multiplayer.
Roadie running was the best and pissed so many people off in shotgun duels.

Gears of War 3 kinda bummed me out really hard and I never played the Gears of war that came after that with Baird being one of the main characters.
Considered Gears of War 4, but I've been hearing not-so great things about it.