Have you ever played DayZ?
I haven't, as a matter of fact. What about you? I'm still apprehensive regarding the series.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
Nope I think it's about zombies?

[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
I haven't played it, but i'd like to know if it's good or not.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
Yes but I got a refund like 10 minutes later. it still needs alot of work.
I've bought it, played it, and loved it Big Grin

It's came a long way since the original mod guys.. in fact I had some great time on the new standalone, meet some friendly people aka Hero's Big Grin

I joined as a fresh spawn and was greeted by a British sounding man who gave me my first backpack, a simple burlap sack haha, and on other occasions I'd meet people who didn't speak and just had me follow them around and helped me by sharing things we found together.. that's just the pretty side of DayZ xD there's a darker side of it when you spend all of those hours scavenging then BAM a bandit gets you haha, really annoying but makes it a immersive feeling to go back and get em'

I like the game a lot, haven't played it much since my PC went to poo Big Grin
Nonethless up to you guys if its in your interest!
I haven't played it, but I will be sure to check out some gameplay videos and see if I will invest some time into playing it.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-06-2016, 12:56 PM)Red Wrote: I haven't played it, but I will be sure to check out some gameplay videos and see if I will invest some time into playing it.

Definitely watch the Morgan Freeman plays DayZ series you'll love it haha Smile
To get you started:

I've played it bot not recently because they removed all the zombies, and animals. So it was pointless I may check it out now and see if they updated which I hope they have. It is a fun game.

[Image: cZPhjxt.png]
(10-07-2016, 08:13 PM)Varsity Wrote: I've played it bot not recently because they removed all the zombies, and animals. So it was pointless I may check it out now and see if they updated which I hope they have. It is a fun game.

That doesn't sound right, why have a Zombie game without Zombies? That doesn't seem like something they would do intentionally.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I played dayz in the past but I have stopped and never really resumed interest