Aliens. Do you believe?
I sure as hell do. I watched Ancient Aliens, listen to Coast to Coast etc If I had the money I would go to Alien Con c:
(10-06-2016, 05:22 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I sure as hell do. I watched Ancient Aliens, listen to Coast to Coast etc If I had the money I would go to Alien Con c:

Comic Con usually has people dressed as Aliens. Oscar

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-06-2016, 05:46 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 05:22 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I sure as hell do. I watched Ancient Aliens, listen to Coast to Coast etc If I had the money I would go to Alien Con c:

I seriously wanted to go but the ticket prices are insane Noh
(10-06-2016, 10:57 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 05:46 PM)Red Wrote:

I seriously wanted to go but the ticket prices are insane Noh

Yeah and it's worse for me because I have to buy a plane ticket on top of that just to get there. That's one adventure that's too expensive for me. Undecided

I wasn't even thinking bout the plane ticket. That's another $500
(10-06-2016, 11:02 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I wasn't even thinking bout the plane ticket. That's another $500

Exactly, that is why I prefer to just believe in Aliens, it's much cheaper. Big Grin

Or is it another PROFOUND species?Tongue
(10-06-2016, 11:07 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: Or is it another PROFOUND species?Tongue

Just a reminder if you wish to quote someone so they will be notified of your comment, use the Reply button. And yes, it may very well be. Cool

[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • Winchesterboys