What your Base look like?
Very simple, just post an image or even better, a video of your base you created ! Lets see what the community has mad
I don't spend much time on the settlement aspect of the game, but here's a screenshot of the completed product of the signal interceptor I built. It has 2 large industrial generators (mods, I believe), giving off 150 power, 2 relay dishes, 2 connectors and 4 large connectors, and all the other necessary items. I wasn't obligated to make it this fancy, but I wanted it too look nice. Plus, it was worth it. This was all built in the BoS airport HQ.

EDIT: Woops, I realized this was exactly a month old. My bad, apologies.

[Image: graphic.png]
lo and behold
(01-31-2016, 07:26 AM)Malcolm Wrote: I don't spend much time on the settlement aspect of the game, but here's a screenshot of the completed product of the signal interceptor I built. It has 2 large industrial generators (mods, I believe), giving off 150 power, 2 relay dishes, 2 connectors and 4 large connectors, and all the other necessary items. I wasn't obligated to make it this fancy, but I wanted it too look nice. Plus, it was worth it. This was all built in the BoS airport HQ.

thats sick mate, keep up the good work
[-] The following 1 user Likes iiHydraHD's post:
  • Malcolm
(01-31-2016, 07:26 AM)Grim Wrote: I don't spend much time on the settlement aspect of the game, but here's a screenshot of the completed product of the signal interceptor I built. It has 2 large industrial generators (mods, I believe), giving off 150 power, 2 relay dishes, 2 connectors and 4 large connectors, and all the other necessary items. I wasn't obligated to make it this fancy, but I wanted it too look nice. Plus, it was worth it. This was all built in the BoS airport HQ.

That's one sexy base.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyphos's post:
  • Malcolm
Mine like shit xDDD

At least is well defended with lot of turrets