Custom Plugins.
Do you guys have any ideas that you want to see on the forum?

May it be a plugin from the MyBB plugin website, or a custom plugin in which we can buy, or even a simple plugin that can be developed easily?

We are ready to spend money on plugins and we would love your input.

The community is what makes this forum, and we want to hear from you all.
A plugin that allows upgrade via btc/doge coin.
(12-30-2015, 10:01 PM)Google Wrote: A plugin that allows upgrade via btc/doge coin.

I don't think we could automate this but I will ask @Nova about accepting btc
A plugin that allows users to have a gallery in their profile that displays a max of 5 images of their choice or a plugin that allows users to have a header in their profile.

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff
(01-08-2016, 07:14 PM)WOLF Wrote: A plugin that allows users to have a gallery in their profile that displays a max of 5 images of their choice or a plugin that allows users to have a header in their profile.

This would slow down load time and take space but suggest it in the feedback and suggestions and we will look into it Smile
Other payment methods such as Payza or Skrill or something like that.
(01-08-2016, 07:12 PM)HaXzz Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 10:01 PM)Google Wrote: A plugin that allows upgrade via btc/doge coin.

I don't think we could automate this but I will ask @Nova about accepting btc

Use a API.

I accept BTC, i just haven't added anything to do with it on the upgrade page.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
I honestly can't think of anything that would increase the website's entertainment. DemonForums has really been built from the bottom to the structure very wisely.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
Not so custom, but how about adding this plugin? It's a simple concept, but a good alternative to uploading an image to an image uploading service or attaching a file.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/-simple-image-upload-

[Image: graphic.png]
lo and behold