Grand Theft Auto Bored Playing
GTA TIMES

So this thread is just a little forum chat about what we do when were bored on Grand Theft Auto V Online (GTAV).

Whenever I'm on Grand Theft Auto it's with my friends and we end up doing random shit.
This is just some of what we do:
Helicopter wars (in seperate helicopters we fly into each other until one of our helicopters break. (explodes))
Races.
Slasher. (Michael Myers)
Stunts on bikes or in planes.
Parachute of random places.
Chat shit to each other.

Post below what random shit you get up to whilst bored on Grand Theft Auto!

[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
I just ride around in a car and chill lmao.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
Whenever i am bored i usually go and rob some stores and mug other players to get some extra money LOL Big Grin
I play a different game lol
I used to have fun playing GTA V Online, having a Chrome Towtruck and towing other players' vehicles was funny as hell. But then Rockstar patched it and that was the end of having fun, at least for me.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I end up using NiNJA's mod menu and screw around with other people, it gets really fun.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-01-2016, 05:22 PM)Red Wrote: I used to have fun playing GTA V Online, having a Chrome Towtruck and towing other players' vehicles was funny as hell. But then Rockstar patched it and that was the end of having fun, at least for me.

You should honestly get banned right now you grave dig everything and its mum

[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(10-01-2016, 05:52 PM)123 Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 05:22 PM)Red Wrote: I used to have fun playing GTA V Online, having a Chrome Towtruck and towing other players' vehicles was funny as hell. But then Rockstar patched it and that was the end of having fun, at least for me.

You should honestly get banned right now you grave dig everything and its mum

I apologize if being active bothers you.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]