12/20/2015 Update + New User Features!
Awesome updates! This should make the forums better

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]
Cool updates keep up the great work
I may fix the reward icons at some point. Can't promise to do all of them but I'll give it my best shot over time.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • Devil
(09-30-2016, 09:58 PM)Red Wrote: I may fix the reward icons at some point. Can't promise to do all of them but I'll give it my best shot over time.

1st thing, I absolutely love your; name, avi, and siggy (wanted to say this for a while xD) <3

2nd thing, I'd love to help with this if it's ever any interest, I'd love to contribute Big Grin
(10-05-2016, 11:26 PM)runescape Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 09:58 PM)Red Wrote: I may fix the reward icons at some point. Can't promise to do all of them but I'll give it my best shot over time.

1st thing, I absolutely love your; name, avi, and siggy (wanted to say this for a while xD) <3

2nd thing, I'd love to help with this if it's ever any interest, I'd love to contribute Big Grin

Thanks man. Heart  And nah it's all good. Honestly just completed them all today. Big Grin

• Devil
(10-05-2016, 11:28 PM)Red Wrote:

Thanks man. Heart  And nah it's all good. Honestly just completed them all today. Big Grin

I figured they looked even more amazing than before Big Grin

Great job as always Red!
(10-05-2016, 11:34 PM)runescape Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 11:28 PM)Red Wrote:

I figured they looked even more amazing than before Big Grin

Great job as always Red!

Yeah thanks! You should try and get some awards for your profile man.

• Devil