Ghosts - Do you believe?
to be honest i really don't know what i believe anymore...

I don't believe in god, i don't believe in aliens, i believe in reincarnation, and i believe in ghosts (anything paranormal)

I scare myself when i think about ghosts or anything at night cause like of everything i've heard and watched haha.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
Nope, but I think there are other dimensions which conflict from time to time.
Not sure if I have replied to this thread, but I do believe I have seen some before. Or it was just an illusion or whatever you call it.
(05-26-2016, 11:03 PM)Legacy Wrote: Not sure if I have replied to this thread, but I do believe I have seen some before. Or it was just an illusion or whatever you call it.

Yea, i believe i have seen some crazy shit before throughout my life but not extremely sure.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
Hell ya i believe in ghosts im staying at "BizzyModz" house right now and his house is haunted. We both heard voices, the voice a little girl talking, he has seen people dressed in all black in his woods before, and today when we were in the woods, he showed me where he seen a coyote that was noosed on a tree. The bones and the noose were on the ground under the tree. He also had 3 scratched that he didnt know what they came from. The door to the basement open and closes randomly (That door requires some force to open and close all the way). So yes I believe in ghosts.

[img=0x200]http://i.imgur.com/iVHfwLc.gif?noredirect[/img]
(05-27-2016, 12:22 AM)Lion Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 11:03 PM)Legacy Wrote: Not sure if I have replied to this thread, but I do believe I have seen some before. Or it was just an illusion or whatever you call it.

Yea, i believe i have seen some crazy shit before throughout my life but not extremely sure.

It's scary as shit at first, but after a while it's all goods.
Hm.. in the past I believed in them. Not anymore though
I believe there are souls and spirits..or a similar thing.
There is some scary shit out there. I do believe in ghosts
Yeah. Some scary shit is actually going on rn in my house. I do belive in ghosts