Ghosts - Do you believe?
To be honest I've heard some trueful stories but I don't know because even If I did seen one not like anyone would believe me would they.
(01-01-2016, 05:29 PM)Nemesis Wrote: To be honest I've heard some trueful stories but I don't know because even If I did seen one not like anyone would believe me would they.

I would believe you Yus

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nova's post:
  • Black Widow
(01-01-2016, 05:30 PM)Nova Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 05:29 PM)Nemesis Wrote: To be honest I've heard some trueful stories but I don't know because even If I did seen one not like anyone would believe me would they.

I would believe you Yus

Awe at least I have some fwiends who would believe me :yh: :yh: :yh:
Yes I believe in the supernatural and just a lot lot more than ghost, not saying I've seen a ghost but I'm sure saying I've seen something whether it was supernatural or not that I still don't know how to answer or question ... Scary shit TBH.

[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
In my opinion I do not believe in the paranormal world because I, myself haven't been able to witness anything like that. I hope I never get to witness that kinda shit I'll be paranoid forever.

Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
i think ghosts are dead people who want to live again and cant move on. i have my own encounters with the paranormal but according to my doctor im psychotic lol so there either real or real in my head. still freaky ass shit though.

[Image: Funny-GIF-70.gif]
Common we all know ghosts are real, there is no denying. Ive had like 10 experiences in like the last year, i dont like my house anymore.
This is one of the experiences:
The day my great-aunt died, we didnt know until the next day but when i was trying to sleep in the room next door i heard foot steps so i get up and head to that room and my parents were sleeping like wtf.
Another one, i was walking home and i passed my Grandads house and its less than a year since my nan died and i looked in her bedroom window and saw a figure looking like her. I told my Mum like an hour later my auntie messaged me Mum with a picture of a white feather on the bed.
BTW, white feathers are supposedly left by loved ones.

(01-05-2016, 12:21 AM)Jackz Wrote: There is no scientific evidence to support the existence of any form of disembodied spirit therefore believening in such nonsense is a fool's gambit

Thats your belief bro.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spiral's post:
  • PsykoSonic
Yes I do believe in ghosts. Ghosts are spirits that survive death and live in another realm. In fact, ghosts are among the most widely believed of paranormal phenomena. Ghosts have been a popular subject for millennia, appearing in countless stories, from the Bible to "Macbeth," and even spawning their own folklore genre: ghost stories.

I've also had experiences to prove that ghosts are real.

fabulous
ik, 3fab5u!!
you go somewhere right?
(12-29-2015, 06:06 AM)Ghost™ Wrote: Seeing is believing, and I am sure you can see me....

Lmfao, When I read this though.

People I Respect
-@Nova @Rizla @Anonymous @Mr JSD @Design Never-
-Cheep and affordable shop-
-Need me Pm me here or on Skype-
-"It takes a Monster to destroy a Monster."
-@Axe = Aids-