Ghosts - Do you believe?
I do believe there is something called Ghost's in our world, but that could just be me in a bed sheet.

Seriously i do believe in them quite alot.

[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
(10-17-2016, 12:26 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote: I do believe there is something called Ghost's in our world, but that could just be me in a bed sheet.

I swear every time I look out my window I see the ghost of Paul Walker in my garden tree.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-21-2016, 04:35 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 12:26 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote: I do believe there is something called Ghost's in our world, but that could just be me in a bed sheet.

I swear every time I look out my window I see the ghost of Paul Walker in my garden tree.

I see Robin Williams hanging around my room  Feels

[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
(10-21-2016, 04:57 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 04:35 PM)Red Wrote:

I see Robin Williams hanging around my room  Feels

I see Ryan Dunn in the drivers seat of my car.

That's exactly just it. You won't believe until you see it. It seems so mythical to the point where you'll need to see it with your own eyes to truly consider it.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
Not everything requires visual evidence though. Auditory evidence may also be acceptable.

I think for you to believe it, you have to witness it for yourself, everything these day 'could' be faked with the technology we have.