Fallout reason you play it
This is just for a first post but why do you like fallout. What makes fallout the game you play more.

[Image: tkmead1234.png]
The Radio. It's that simple. I love the radio on Fallout, any of them for that matter. They pick songs that really do suit the game and environment.

"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Best game 2015 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck is fallout? Call of duty Black Cocks 3!! #gameoftheyear2069

Nah I'll be serious. I've played it on PC and I liked it because I could spawn shit and cheat however I want using console commands hehe. Oh settlements was a cool feature too.
Post-apocalyptic anything is cool as fuck. I like being able to explore and live vicariously through a fictional character.

~ Vini Vici ~
heard goo things about it, bought it, played for an hour and havent touched it since, i just couldnt get into it.
I can't play as much (due to school and such), but in the 200 hours I spent on it, I can tell you it's very good and worth buying. It's like if it was another series, but in the same time it still looks like Fallout. Despite people's beliefs, for such a big game, Fallout 4 has great graphics. If Fallout 4 had great graphics, and by great I mean godly graphics, we would lag so much.

Now, I just realized that you were speaking of the Fallout series in general. Well, I think it's a great series, but it definitely has its flaws and has a long way to go, but that doesn't mean it's a bad series. It's original and well executed. I didn't so much like the third, but loved New Vegas. The reason I like Fallout 4 the most is because it's the least "grim". I know it's meant to be like that, but Fallout games are too grim, and Fallout 4 changes that. Something I don't like about Fallout is that the guns aren't very specific, and there aren't enough. It's often something like "Assault Riffle", which is probably the reason to why it doesn't have that many.

The reason why I play it is because, well, it's amusing. I wouldn't play a game if I didn't find it fun, I'm just picky that way. It often relieves stress (or temporarily add some depending on what you are doing in the game), and is highly moddable. The modding community makes the game, or any Bethesda games for that matter, more fun, beautiful and aesthetic, or neater. 

Something you should note is that Fallout 1 and 2 is made by Black Isles Games and Interplay Entertainment, where the newer Fallouts are made by Bethesda and Obsidian Entertainment .

[Image: graphic.png]
lo and behold
Haven't played it yet; looking forward to it.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
I love playing the game because it allows you to free roam.

(12-22-2015, 05:25 AM)CaptainModz Wrote: I love it! I legit bought an Xbox One for me and my brother just so we could play Fallout 4.. lol, of coarse i went ahead and bought 2 copies of GTA 5 for it, and also BlackOps 3. But ya, fallout 4 is just overall a great single player game! You never run out of stuff to do.

I wiish I had an Xbox One

(01-27-2016, 03:08 AM)Alex Wrote: Haven't played it yet; looking forward to it.

U really should buy it.  It will be a great investment.

(01-27-2016, 02:31 AM)Bed Wrote: heard goo things about it, bought it, played for an hour and havent touched it since, i just couldnt get into it.

I ran into the same problem.  It's more enjoyable when you do one mission at a time.
Been a big fan of the Fallout series for a long time. So I just continue on with the series.