Huge Site Update + New Features
Hey all, welcome to this update thread. Over the last week we have been thinking about loads of different ways to 
make the forum come together as a better community by throwing out updates that make the forum so much better for you all.

The latest updates are as follows, and thank you to everyone who contributed towards the ideas. @ℛizlα for the sections and others and @Satan for the lottery.

Update list:

- We have brand new protection under the name of Sucuri and it will be fantastic for protecting our website making it run smoothly and well for you all.

- A solid team of staff with our new moderators:

@ℛizlα
@Satan
@convict
@XeTangy

We would also like to welcome @Gazelle to the Administration team.

Further updates include new sections:

- New sections under:

General, Gaming, Technology and more.

- Lottery has been added to add a little bit more fun for users. This can be found Here

- User awards which allows users to buy their own custom awards to grant people.

- Daily post goal amount.

and finally the latest threads update side bar makes it much easier to browse the latest threads.

We look forward to making DF such a great community of members and certainly look forward to bringing many more new updates.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
Excellent updates, I can't wait to forward and talk about new ideas with you and hopefully bring this community forward to make it large and brilliant.

Thanks Nova, I'm glad to be on a team with you.

Great thread.
very nice thread @Nova Smile
I look foward to better updates and features in the future Big Grin I have to admit this is the best forum I've been on since I started modding lol

Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
Can wait to see future updates!

The forums growing so fast Sad

[Image: goTxhAV.jpg]
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
As always, i listen to the community. If they ask for something to be added, i'll do my best to add it.

I hope to make DF a huge forum that is widely active.

Welcome to the Team Guys, Nice Post.

Retired Admin!
[Image: R9excxF.png]

Good Job Nova!
Hope to see more changes coming soon Smile

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff
i like the lottery, i just bet all the credits i have into it hopefully i don't lose any of it lol, good luck to anyone who's reading this and entered.

if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
@Nova I'm very happy I'm on the team and as well hope this forum grows huge.
Thanks @Ghost too for the warm welcome to the team.
This lottery system will be fun and horrible, will make people gamble like mental Big Grin.

[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(12-19-2015, 12:43 PM)XeTangy Wrote: @Nova I'm very happy I'm on the team and as well hope this forum grows huge.
Thanks @Ghost too for the warm welcome to the team.
This lottery system will be fun and horrible, will make people gamble like mental Big Grin.

It's a fun addition, i think a lot of people will enjoy it.