GTA Online Glitches 1.26 XB360/XB1 and PS3/PS4
Hey Guys Its PurpleKushModz and i have a whole bunch of glitches to tell you guys about
Glitch 1 : This glitch requires only 1 person ( yourself ) for it to work now follow these instructions and it will work
Step 1 : grab a car randomly off of the street of your liking ( has to be able to go in los santos customs )
Step 2 : Go into the Los Santos Customs and do these instructions as follows ( I'm doing this for xbox so anyone who has a Playstation please help other find out how to do this for Playstation please  Heart Heart Heart 

Instructions 
when the screen shows to fix car hit the start menu and hit y so you only see the car sitting there at the player menu
then click left bumper and right bumper together and hold for 2 sec
then hit start and quickly hit go to another session 
and SUCCESS you have teleported the same car into another session and it will be fixed for free 
i hope this helped some people who just wanna drive a cool car but don't wanna buy one

Glitch 2  : This glitch requires 2 people for it to work
Step 1 have 2 people in an ammunition store and while one person is buying ammo have the other one shoot the guy behind the counter
Step 2 after the guy is dead shoot the cash register and grab the money then hide in the back so cops don't find you and the wanted level goes away
step 3 have one player stay in the store and one player leave after 30 seconds of driving around have the player come back and shoot the register again and money will dispense again 
and repeat until happy  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 
I hope you guys found these helpful and i will see you guys on the next post
(11-14-2015, 06:39 PM)PurpleKushModz Wrote: A video would be helpful for people, but you have worded your tutorial nicely, nice post.   Smile
(11-14-2015, 11:32 PM)HAX Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 06:39 PM)PurpleKushModz Wrote: A video would be helpful for people, but you have worded your tutorial nicely, nice post.   Smile

thank you and thanks for looking Cool Cool Cool Cool